How can we help ?
1. Where does the spare clear and red rings go that is included in the box?
Here is the photo explaining the usage of the rings clearly.
1. Can we mentally pour water into the dishwasher?Please kindly understand the model is without a water tank to avoid the stagnant water bacteria problem, so please kindly hook up with a water pipe, the included accessories are hoses for hooking to the tap or water pipe.
2. What size faucet splitter do I need?Since the port of the dishwasher is 3/4'' female, we'd like to suggest you can use the faucet diverter which is with one 3/4'' male to connect the dishwasher, if you'd prefer a faucet splitter, 3/4'' male also works, but please kindly use with PTFE Tape.
1. Start with Razorri Outdoor Propane Pizza Oven.
2. Does this come with any accessories like: pizza spatula and propane connectors?The pizza peel is not included, but the propane connector is included in the Accessory Kit (including a 43'' propane hose)
3. Does this connect to a large propane tank?The included propane hose is compatible with QCC1/Type 1 propane tank (1-20lb)
1. How to remove the plastic odor or taste from a new kettle?
The Dumpling Wrapper mold makes the dough sheet about 3''3, the Dumpling tool is 3''.
- Does this make sheets of dough so you can make your own ravioli, etc?
If you use the dumpling wrapper function then the dough will be extruded as a sheet. You will need to cut the sheet by yourself or use a tool to make the sheet into ravioli.
- Can I make normal pasta with Quick Noodle?
Yes, press the Quick Noodle button then press the Confirm/Cancel button to mix dry flour and water together. The machine will knead the dough for 3 minutes and then automatically start extruding. (No resting period between kneading and extruding)
- Can the machine make Spinach noodle?
Use the "Large fettuccine" mold to form the Spinach noodles with Quick Noodle or Springy Noodle function, and if you want it green, you can mix the vegetable juicer with water and stick in the ratio on the instructions.
- My recipe book says to press the “chewy noodles” function. Where is it?
"Chewy Noodles" is actually the same as "Springy Noodles" in which the machine kneads the dough for 3 minutes, rests to proof the dough for 8 minutes, and then automatically starts extruding.
Follow the recipe exactly (especially the ratio of water and flour) and make sure you have all the parts of the machine assembled. The dough needs to be as dry as bread crumbs then the noodles can be extruded.
- How to open the lid?
Pinch the tab in the front and lift the lid up. It's a safety lid which prevents being opened by accident and ensures air-tightness while making noodles.
- How much water do I need for 1 cup flour?
Add 60-70ml liquid (water, or egg+water, or vegetable juice) on the included water measuring cup.
- Do you need oil to make noodles?
You don’t need oil, but it may improve the taste if you add a little olive oil to the liquid.
- Does it work with whole wheat flour, rice flour or gluten free flour?
- Whole wheat flour - Not recommended. The ratio is quite difficult to control for different brands of wheat flour.
- Rice flour - Not recommended. Because it requires warm or hot water, and the ratio to flour will need to be tested since each brand is different.
- Gluten free flour - Of course! Just follow the instructions about ratio and you should be good to go!
S2 is thebasic kitwith theflat base, S3 si thepremium kit with thereleveling stonesand flat base, and S6 is with theangled base. Others are the same.
No, no oil needed for these water sharpening stones.
Soak them in water for at least 15 minutes til there's no more bubble raising from the water, to confirm the stones and the kinves are both cooling while sharpening, or the heat might harm the knives.