- E1800-C is slim and light, E5200-M is bigger and heavier
- E5200-M has a lock, but E1800-C doesn’t
- E5200-M has “Gentle”/ “Normal” modes
- E5200-M can seal ware, but E1800-C can’t
2. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO SEAL A BAG?
It takes only several seconds.
3. WHAT BAGS CAN I USE FOR SOUS VIDE?
Most of the plastic bags and ziplocks are safe for sous vide. Please use foodsafe bags!
4. WHAT THE VOLTAGE OF THE PRODUCTS?
We offer 110V in US and 220V in EU, and we will send you an adaptable on according to where you live.