Countertop Heated Blender
- What the Heated Blender can make?
- Can this be used for food processing? I.e. to chop veggies like carrots?
Sure, press the Blend function and Start the device, the food will be processed for 3 minutes.
- Are the blades able to be removed from the jar for cleaning?
Sorry, the blades are not able to be removed.
- Can it make nut butter?
Yes, please feel free to use the Puree function to make nut butter.
- Start with Razorri Sharpening Stone Set
- What are the differences between S2 and S6?
S2 is with the flat base and S6 is with the angled base. Others are the same.
- Does it requies oil to sharpen knives?
No, no oil needed for these water sharpening stones.
- Why do I soak the stones in water before using?
Soak them in water for at least 15 minutes til there's no more bubble raising from the water, to confirm the stones and the kinves are both cooling while sharpening, or the heat might harm the knives.