Skip to content
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 100ml water
- 3.5oz (100g) cherry tomatoes
- 5oz (150g) mini mozzarella balls, drained
- 12oz (350g) jar tomato sauce
- handful basil
- some salt
- Pour the flour into the pasta maker, choose the pasta disc you want, and start.
- Mix the egg and the water, gently pour in the mixture through the lid. Wait for the pasta to be extruded.
- Halve the cherry tomatoes and remove the seeds. Cut the mozzarella balls in half and fit one half inside the tomato.
- Chop the basil leaves and scrunch into small circles. Place one at the centre of each mozzarella ball.
- Cook the fresh pasta in boiling salted water for 3 minutes. Turn off the fire and cover the pot for 5 minutes.
- Fish out the pasta, top with tomato sauce and the stuffed tomato eyeballs.