Skip to content
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 100 ml water
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 pinch salt and black pepper
- Pour 2 cups of flour into the pasta maker, choose the macaroni disc and start.
- Mix the egg and the water, gently pour in the mixture through the lid. Wait for the pasta to be extruded.
- Cook the fresh macaroni in boiling salted water for 3 minutes. Turn off the fire and fish out the macaroni to drain.
- Preheat the oven at 350 ℉.
- In a large bowl, mix the rest of the flour with butter. Then, add milk and continue to mix. Stir in salt and black pepper.
- Put drained macaroni in a large casserole dish, add cheese and the mixed sauce. Blend thoroughly.
- Bake at 350 ℉ for 20 minutes. Serve.