Skip to content
- 175g fine soft flour
- 65ml water (including 1 egg)
- 1 large tomato, peeled
- 2 thick-sliced bacon strips
- some diced onions
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. sugar
- Mix the water and egg. Choose the spaghetti disc you want. Then, pour the flour into the kneading room and cover the lid.
- Switch on the pasta maker, select the "Chewy Noodle" function, slowly pour the mixture of egg and water, and wait for the pasta to be extruded.
- Chop up the tomato and bacons, and heat them with hot oil. Add in garlic, salt, sugar, and stir until thoroughly combined. Place on a plate for later use.
- Bring the spaghetti to the boil with slow fire for 2 minutes. Turn off the fire and cover the pot for 5 minutes.
- Fish out the spaghetti, and mix with the bacon and tomato.